Google Groups
Subscribe to Free Admission Admission
Visit this group

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Vidyasagar University BEd Admission Entrance Exam Test Date Form

Vidyasagar University BEd Admission

Vidyasagar University, situated in Paschim Midnapur district of West Bengal is a state government administered university. The Vidyasagar University was established in September 1981 by a special act, Vidyasagar University Act 1981 of the state West Bengal to show respect to Pandit Ishwar Chandra Bandopadhyay (Great educationalist and social worker). The University Grant Commission has provided recognition to this university in the year 1990. The university is situated on in semi-rural area and has occupied area over 180 acres. The university area is distributed as follows:

Main Campus occupying 103.79 acres
Residential campus occupying 35.00 acres and
Third plot occupying 43.97 acres.

The university has a goal as to teach student out of the way thinking and not in traditional way as other universities might be doing. So the Vidyasagar University stands apart from any other university in West Bengal in many ways.

D Ed is a doctorate degree that is offered to the students, who prepare for the academic, clinical, administrative or research positions in civil services, private organizations and education. Out of total available seats in Vidyasagar University 20% seats are reserved for management quota and remaining 80% seats are reserved for government quota. One must have passed 10+2 education system with minimum 45% marks for being eligible for applying to this course. Afterwards he will have to submit all kinds of documents like SSC mark sheet, HSC mark sheet and so on. In every faculty some seats are reserved for backward castes and tribes and this reserved percentage may vary according to different faculty.

After submitting all the documents and meting all the eligibility criterions, only one can get admission to the D.Ed. course in Vidyasagar institution. But once a student enters in the Vidyasagar Institute for such courses he gets the best quality available in the college. 

No comments: